Have you ever thought about whether the numbers in bingo games are fair? With Bitcoin bingo, you can be sure that they are truly fair. Bitcoin adds innovative features without changing the rules to this classic game and allows you to take advantage of the blockchain technology. Bitcoin bingo offers an advantage for all kinds of players out there and makes your gambling experience more enjoyable.
Top Bitcoin Bingo Sites
What Is Bitcoin Bingo?
Simply put, this name is given to bingo games played using Bitcoin. In other words, you are using BTC instead of classic currencies when buying tickets. In the same way, the awards are distributed as BTC. But as you will read below, you also get various advantages such as anonymous gambling and provably fair feature.
How Does Bitcoin Bingo Work?
Rules do not change: You are still playing the same game and if you played any online bingo game before, you are ready for Bitcoin bingo too. You also get the following benefits:
- Provably Fair Gaming. If you want to make sure that the numbers selected are indeed “random”, you should opt for Bitcoin bingo games. This feature allows the players to be sure that the numbers are always fair.
- No Restrictions. Regardless of the country you live in, you can participate in Bitcoin bingo games. Your home country does not determine if you can become a member of a Bitcoin bingo site or not. You can start playing a game only with an e-mail address.
- No Fees & Faster Withdrawals. You do not have to pay a fee or wait to withdraw the profits you earn: Transfers on the blockchain are completed within minutes.
Rules of Bitcoin Bingo
Classic bingo rules also apply to Bitcoin bingo. To remind you of these rules briefly:
To participate in Bitcoin bingo games, you first need to buy a “ticket”. Traditionally, this ticket consists of a 5×5 grid with 24 numbers randomly selected from 1 to 75. The reason why the 5×5 grid is traditional is that the word “bingo” is made up of 5 letters. However, the total numbers and the grid size may vary depending on the variant you are playing. Again, according to traditional rules, the middle section of the grid is empty and is known as “free space”.
Once the game has started, an RNG software will generate random numbers between 1 and 75. If these numbers match the figures on your ticket, they will be automatically “covered”.
To win the game, you must close a certain amount of numbers on your ticket. What this amount will be is different for each game. In general, it is necessary to create a horizontal, diagonal, or vertical pattern. Here are some examples:
- 6-Pack: It is necessary to cover 6 numbers on different columns.
- 8-States: You need to cover all the numbers around the “free space”.
- 1-Row: It is necessary to cover all the numbers in a column vertically.
- Cover All: You need to cover all the numbers on the ticket.
In a Bitcoin bingo game, multiple conditions can be offered to win. For example, you can win by either covering 6 numbers or all the numbers on the ticket. It is very important that you learn the winning conditions before joining a Bitcoin bingo game. The player who first completes the desired pattern makes a “bingo” and is entitled to a prize. Once a player wins, a new round begins. Each Bitcoin bingo round takes seconds because all numbers are drawn in one go and the matching numbers on your ticket are automatically covered. In just a few seconds, you can see if you have won or not.
For the same reason, we recommend that you purchase at least 50 tickets per round to participate in Bitcoin bingo games. Otherwise, the game time will be quite short. Each game has a different ticket price and you have to make a choice according to your budget. There are progressive bingo games with a single ticket price of 0.05 BTC as well as games you can play with Satoshi. When you enter a Bitcoin bingo site, you can see dozens of games running at the same time: These games are 24/7 active and you can join any one you like.
Top Strategies for Bitcoin Bingo
Unfortunately, there is no valid strategy for a game with countless possibilities, such as Bitcoin bingo. To give a simple example, the possibility of covering all the numbers on a ticket is higher than the probability of you getting hit by a meteor. But we can give some tips:
- More Tickets, More Chances. This rule applies to all Bitcoin bingo games and requires you to purchase as many tickets as possible to increase your chances of winning. Indeed, since a large number of tickets mean more combinations, your chances of winning will also increase. Ideally, we recommend you to buy 50 tickets per round. However, this should be determined by your budget. In general, we recommend that you buy as many tickets as you can.
- Reduce the Competition. In games with fewer participants, you have a better chance of winning. Try to choose Bitcoin bingo rooms with few players. Of course, this rule applies only to games you play with other players.
- Learn the Rules. The rules of Bingo may be simple, but the conditions of winning differ for each game. For this reason, make sure you read and understand the rules before you start playing. Otherwise, you won’t understand what’s going on and just lose money.
Apart from these, there is no tactic or strategy you can apply. Bitcoin bingo is literally a game of luck. For this reason, if you are just playing to be rich, it is not a good choice. Likewise, there is no difference between casual and professional players – even if you have been playing the game for years, it will not increase your chances of winning. Bitcoin bingo games should be played for fun and casual gambling purposes. If your goal is to make money, you should choose card games like Bitcoin Texas Hold’em.