Bitcoin Live Betting
Live betting with Bitcoin is not just a currency change: Wherever you live in the world, you can bet for any league and you can choose the most advantageous odds from countless offers. Bitcoin live betting allows you to take control without being subject to any restrictions: You can place bets at any time, at any place, and in any way you wish.
Top Bitcoin Live Betting Sites
What Is Bitcoin Live Betting?
In classic betting, a bet is placed before a game begins. In other words, the odds are fixed and it is possible to place your bets until the beginning of the contest. Live betting sites are exactly the opposite: They allow you to place a bet right after a game starts, until the end. This type of betting use live odds, which means that the odds are dynamic and change during the game. This is a type of bet that must be followed carefully because every development in the game will affect the odds – even the betting options. Bitcoin live betting means that you are placing your bets using BTC, so both your wins and losses will be calculated according to this currency.
How Does Bitcoin Live Betting Work?
Except for the fact that Bitcoin is being used as the currency, these bets have no special differences. You can bet on various outcomes from the beginning until the end of a game. All options offered in classic bets are also valid for live bets. However, using Bitcoin will give you some additional benefits. First of all, you get the advantage of anonymous betting. You can place a bet without sharing your credentials, and you can become a member of a website of your choice without being subject to any country restrictions. In the same way, you can withdraw your winnings using Bitcoin, and even if you are prohibited from betting in the country where you live, you can still make money transfers through the blockchain. You only need to know the wallet address of Bitcoin live betting site.
Rules of Bitcoin Live Betting
Bitcoin live betting is almost identical to classic bets. The betting interface of the sites looks very similar: The list of games are on the left, detailed information about the selected game is in the middle, and the betting slip is on the right. Select a game you want to place a live bet from the list on the left and start watching the odds from the center of the screen. During the game, you will see that the data on your screen changes constantly. You can create a betting slip by clicking directly on the odds at any time. But that’s not all: According to the progress of the game, it is possible to get a new offer with very high odds for a certain outcome. So you can place more than one live bet and increase your chances of winning. If supported, you can do all of this on your mobile devices too. You can see the result of a game on the home page of Bitcoin live betting site or on your account page. The results announced by the site are final and they determine you have won or not.
Offered betting options may decrease or multiply depending on the course of the game. It is your job to find the most profitable and the most advantageous offers. This is one of the most important differences of live betting: Do not place live bets on standard outcomes such as the end result of the game. The odds will be much lower and the classic betting system is much more convenient for such simple bets. Bitcoin live betting offers you the opportunity to place bets for dozens of different outcomes with dynamic odds. Even more important, it offers multiple options to manage your risk and protect your existing bets. If we give an example:
You placed a live bet on your favorite tennis player, but half an hour later, you noticed that he is not showing his usual performance. To balance your first bet, you can place another bet in favor of the opponent. In this case, whatever the result is, you will lose some, but you have the chance to control and reduce the amount of this loss. In classic bets, this option is not available.
Top Strategies for Bitcoin Live Betting
- Live betting is not a bet you can “forget” until the end of the game. It requires you to follow the game carefully from the beginning to the end. Because you may need to change your bet and/or place additional bets. If you are not sure that you will be able to watch a game without interruption, do not place live bets.
- Use the statistics screens to make more accurate predictions. In particular, the data relating to the past performance of the players will allow you to make more healthy evaluations about the course of the game.
- Check live betting odds at multiple Bitcoin live betting sites. Even a site that usually offers low odds can offer high odds for a particular game.
- Remember to take advantage of bonus campaigns at Bitcoin live betting sites. These campaigns usually last for a short time and they are limited to a specific encounter.
- If your budget is very limited, classic bets will be a better choice. In order to play a live bet, you must have a budget that you can increase if necessary.
- The usual minimum deposit limits may change for a particular encounter. So a Bitcoin live betting site that normally accepts a minimum of 0.01 BTC may raise this limit to 0.10 BTC for a specific game. Check this beforehand and deposit more money into your account if necessary.
- Speaking of deposits, make sure you have enough balance in your account before the game begins. If you try to deposit while the game is going on, you may be negatively affected by delays on the network. In busy times, it may take a few minutes to complete the transactions on the blockchain, which may prevent you from using an advantageous betting option or odd. Make your deposits in advance, not during the game.
Lastly, choose Bitcoin live betting sites that offer a live-broadcast option. This is because you will have to make instant decisions and if the betting options and the game broadcast are on the same screen, it will be easier to do it.